Dignity Health- Yavapai Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Medicine Advanced Practitioner in Prescott, AZ.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ Years Experience in FM or IM
- Joining a group of acute care practitioners.
- EMR: Cerner
- Patient populations: Geriatric, 18+, no inpatient
- Describe a typical work week (hours worked; hospital vs. clinic) - No hospital, 4- 10hr shifts with 18 patients per day.
- Procedures - PAPs (Women's health), suturing, cyst removal, wound care, EKG’s,etc.
- Call schedule if applicable: On call up 3 times per month and the days of the week vary. Weekends are 24 hr call and weekdays are 5-8am on-call
- Shift type- 24 hr call/ hourly/ callback- No Shift call- just after hours on-call
- Additional Practice details: This is a 5-doctor practice looking for a support practitioner to do acute visits, annual wellness, and ER follow ups. This position will not have a panel but will be required to assist all providers in the office.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) was incorporated in 1942. What started as a simple, community hospital in the old Jefferson School building on Marina Street is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers. Together, YRMCs network of services provides medical care and wellness resources to a geographic area encompassing 5,500 square miles and covering the communities of Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Dewey, Humboldt, Mayer, Paulden, Bagdad, Yarnell, Kirkland, Skull Valley, and Crown King.
As the regions leading not-for-profit healthcare provider, Yavapai Regional Medical Center is guided by a community-based board of trustees, a values-based team of experienced administrators and hundreds of physicians in multiple specialties who form the YRMC Medical Staff. Complementing this outstanding leadership are the skills, training and competence of professional nurses, therapists, technicians, support personnel and generous volunteers.
As a provider with Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region - Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) - with two acute care hospitals, 29 clinics including primary care and specialties and over 2300 employees.
Prescott and surrounding areas community:
Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams and mountain lakes. Here, its possible to snow ski and water ski in the same day. And were only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams and access to top name entertainment all year round.
Prescott is a city in central Arizona. Downtown, historic Whiskey Row is known for its bars and live music venues. The Sharlot Hall Museum documents the regions pioneer-era history. The Smoki Museum exhibits artifacts from indigenous peoples of the Southwest.
Prescott is also known as the Christmas City of Arizona and we also pride ourselves as being known for Everybody's Hometown.
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.