Location: WILDOMAR, California
SWHS consists of two acute-care hospitals: Inland Valley Hopsital in Wildomar, CA and Rancho Springs Hospital in Murrieta, CA.
Inland Valley Hospital
This campus of Southwest Healthcare, a 122-bed acute care hospital, was recently awarded in the Fall of 2018 with an "A" Grade from the Leapfrog Group as having the highest level of patient safety as well as the Top General Hospital Award from Leapfrog (one of only 35 hospitals to earn this distinction nationwide). Inland Valley is the only hospital in the region to offer Level II Trauma Services, an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center, the region's only Total Joint Center now with advanced certification from the Joint Commission for hip and knee surgery as well core certification for shoulder surgery and is a nationally recognized center for weight-loss surgery by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (Also awarded the Blue Distinction for outstanding bariatric surgical services).
Rancho Springs Hospital
This campus of Southwest Healthcare, a 120-bed acute care hospital, was recently awarded in the Fall of 2018 with an "A" Grade from the Leapfrog Group as having the highest level of patient safety as well as the Top General Hospital Award from Leapfrog (one of only 35 hospitals to earn this distinction nationwide). Rancho Springs features the largest Women's Center (Awarded the Blue Distinction for Outstanding Maternity Care) in the region which includes Rady Children's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Rady San Diego: Ranked one of the tops in the nation for neonatal care by US News and World Report 2018), the only hospital in SW Riverside County to offer pediatric ER Services from Rady Emergency Physicians for children 14 years and younger, an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center, and the da Vinci (c) Robotic Surgical System performing the region's first virtually no-scar single site procedures.
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
* 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
* SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
* Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $12.6 billion in 2021. During the year, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of America's Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has approximately 89,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhs.com Qualifications
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Experience/Specialized Skills: Excellent communication, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively to achieve outcomes, direct others and negotiate for desired results.
- Knowledge and skill in professional nursing theory and practice, including physiological principles involved in the care of acute and critical patients, principles of teaching and learning, research, and performance improvement.
- Knowledge of accreditation and regulatory compliance standards
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting
- Experience in Stroke Program Coordination: planning, implementing and evaluating outcomes
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Current basic life support (BLS) certification
- Advanced National Certification preferred
- Clinical and Office environment.
- Subject to irregular hours
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Subject to multiple interruptions and shifting priorities
- Significant volume of physician, staff, patient and family interaction
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
Pay Transparency - To encourage pay transparency, promote pay equity, and proactively address regulations, UHS and all our subsidiaries will comply with all applicable state or local laws or regulations which require employers to provide wage or salary range information to job applicants and employees. A posted salary range applies to the current job posting. Salary offers may be based on key factors such as education and related experience.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.