Location: Summit, New Jersey
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 18084016
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is looking for a Psych Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our Eating Disorder Center at Overlook Medical Center. As an NP, you will collaborate with our team of experienced clinicians consisting of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Behavioral Health Clinicians, Mental Health Assistants, Physicians and Dieticians.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and a strong interest in Eating Disorders. Your role as an NP will involve both inpatient/outpatient consultation and medication management, with a flexible schedule that is typically Monday through Friday during day shift hours. Light on-call within the Department of Psychiatry.
- Graduated from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Active License in the State of New Jersey
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required with experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Interest in Eating Disorders
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can work independently
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Overlook Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World's Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. Committed to providing exceptional care, Overlook Medical Center has achieved the prestigious Magnet(r) recognition. This designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center is the highest national honor for nursing excellence. What's more, Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home (PCMH). We also have a satellite emergency department in Union, NJ, which treats about 40,000 emergency cases each year.