This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic CRNP or PA - Obstetrics and Gynecology who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in Lehigh, PA
LVPG OB/GYN is an enterprise of 14 OB/GYN practices across several counties in southeastern Pennsylvania that serves women's preventive, gynecological, and obstetric needs. Inpatient care is conducted at 2 Family Birth and Newborn Centers, Cedar Crest (Allentown) and Muhlenberg (Bethlehem) hospital sites, and 2 primary surgical locations at Muhlenberg and 17th Street (Allentown) campuses.
The OB/GYN team of physicians, APC, midwives supported by operations and clinical leadership work together for the benefit of our patients and colleagues. There are additional opportunities for professional engagement in clinical committees, teaching and administrative roles.
- Possible work hours of Monday- Thursday of 8AM-5PM, 7:20AM-4:20PM, or 7AM-4PM. Fridays 8:20AM-4PM
- Evening sessions of seeing patients 10-7
- NO CALL
- 90% Outpatient and 10% Rounding/Consults
- Accepting new graduates
- Prefers OBGYN experience
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
- Characteristics: listening and communication skills, compassion/empathy, teamwork, willingness to learn, flexibility
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.