Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
2 openings available.
Internal Number: 5
Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule. Practice alongside a team of established midwives and physicians in an organization that boasts a prestigious baby-friendly designation.
The Birth Center of New Jersey/Artemis OB/GYN serve the women of New Jersey providing a great life/work balance for its employees. We help women have better outcomes with minimal intervention obstetrics. We assist with lowering the C-Section rates in New Jersey, while supporting women in their choice for a natural delivery or a hospital delivery.
· Full Scope Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Less than 30 minutes from NYC
· 3 Year Partnership track
· Healthcare benefits + 401(k) matching
· Cash bonus programs
· Malpractice insurance included
· Helping a diverse patient population
· Since we all love Broadway, candidates receive 10 Broadway tickets in the first year.
· We’re a dynamic and growing health care group, offering a wide range of employment opportunities.
We are seeking professionals and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles. BCNJ is seeking two amazing team members, board certified midwives, to meet the rapidly expanding needs of a well-established OB/GYN group and birth center in Union, NJ.
We support an amazing birth center, Birth Center of New Jersey, which has been featured in the New York Times, Netflix documentary ('Sex: Explained': The Childbirth episode), CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donnell, NJ News 12, and Every Mother Counts documentary. These features highlight the work we have done and are doing for women in our community.