Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program DNP optional. Current state license for Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. Current or pending certification by approved professional certification organization. Certifications as required by specialty which may be but are not limited to (BLS ACLS/ACLS-EP PALS ATLS CSR). Minimum 1 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred. Certain departments or specialties may require additional experience as a nurse or Nurse Practitioner. Excellent critical thinking and communication skills. Ability to collaborate with intra-interdepartmental team members along with community organizations or members. Meets expectations within a work environment requiring multi-tasking skills and diplomatic communication skills. Required to be certified as a NNP (neonatal nurse practitioner) The Neonatology Team provides 24hrs/7 days a week inpatient care.
• Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
• Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
• Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300
• Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
• Named one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
• Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight “A’s” in patient safety