27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $2,500 for CME.
$1,500 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 1
About Saint Joseph Health System
• Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A new 254-bed hospital was built in 2009.
• SJHS offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include oncology, neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopedics.
• Our Physician Network includes 30 practice sites with over 90 primary care and specialist physicians in St. Joseph, Marshall, and Elkhart counties.
• The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western lower Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The SJHS service area has a population of nearly 900,000.
• Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems.
• Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.