This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive, inspiring nurse leader with current PICU leadership experience and a vision for enhancing the patient care experience. Be responsible for the overall direction and day-to-day operations for a 20-bed inpatient Pediatric Unit, a 6-bed PICU, and a Children’s Diagnostic Center.
• 500-plus bed, Magnet, not-for-profit, teaching hospital that is part of a well-respected multi-hospital system
• State-of-the-art facilities, renowned Centers of Excellence
• Excellent salary, benefits, and relocation package
• Maryland has something for everyone
• Choose an urban lifestyle or living in one of the many surrounding suburban neighborhoods
• Enjoy the variety of cultural activities in this region; sailing, boating, and beaches are nearby; professional sports opportunities are plentiful; plus much more
• BSN and Master’s degree required
• Prior management experience required and three-plus years of nursing experience, including Pediatrics and/or Pediatric ICU
For details, contact: Deborah Nord Morse Email: email@example.com (866) 334-1069, ext. 13 Or, apply online at www.ctlrecruitment.com
Position posted on behalf of client by CTL Consulting, LLC, an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. With proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers, CTL represents healthcare providers nationwide.
CTL Consulting, LLC, an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. With proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers, CTL represents healthcare providers nationwide.