Fairview Health Services (recently named one of America's best employers by Forbes, 2016) is seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join our University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital NNP team. NICU locations include: Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Hospital. SIGN-ON BONUSES being offered to both NEW and EXPERIENCED NNP's.
- Positive work environment is fostered by the supportive relationship with the Neonatologists.
- Neonatal care at Fairview Health Services utilizes 47 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- Provide services at 5 metropolitan and suburban hospitals including:University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital, and North Memorial Hospital.
- NNPs are available in the hospital 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assist physicians and midwives in delivery room resuscitation/stabilization procedures, and assessment and ongoing management of infants in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit/Special Care Nursery.
- NNPs are also part of the team to transport neonates from greater Minnesota communities.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Scheduled hours are flexible, with some weekend hours included.
Minneapolis and St. Paul area is the 16th largest metropolitan area in the country and includes a population of 3.2 million people. Often dubbed as the "Twin Cities", Minneapolis and St. Paul have very different overall feel and culture. Minneapolis, city of lakes, is known for its cosmopolitan, bustling downtown atmosphere with cutting-edge restaurants, theaters and shopping district. While St. Paul, the capital of Minnesota, remains rich in historical ambiance, it too has a healthy downtown presence mixing of both new and old. Both cities reside on the banks of the Mississippi River allowing for beautiful scenery and out-door recreational activities within the cities. Overall, the Twin Cities area is known for a diverse economy, nationally recognized schools, parks and waterways found throughout the community and a resourceful health care community providing top-notch, innovative care.
For additional information and to apply, please click on the link below (or copy/paste into your web browser):