- Current State of Illinois RN and APN licensure required
- Master’s or doctorate degree in nursing from an accredited program required
- Current certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner from a national certifying body required
- Current BLS and NRP certifications required
- Prior experience as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Demonstrated competency in medical knowledge, interpersonal and communication skills, patient care, professionalism, practice-based learning and improvement and systems-based practice
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining electronic and paper medical records
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, issues and approaches
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with collaborating physician, department and other members of the health care team in an effective and comprehensive manner
- Adaptable to change
Rush offers a competitive salary, generous benefits and an exceptional tuition reimbursement program including a no-cost, pre-payment option with Rush University at our top-ranked College of Nursing. To apply, please visit http://bit.ly/jobsatrush and search for Job Number 2017-0064.
Rush University Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law.