We welcome applications for our Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology Manager at Saint Joseph Hospital!
Our Cath Lab at Saint Joseph Hospital is a one-of-a-kind facility. Featuring 5 state-of-the-art procedure rooms, we are able to accommodate heart and vessel imaging, studies and treatments. Our highly trained healthcare professionals identify and diagnose heart problems, dissolve blood clots, and re-open and remove obstructions from within blood vessels.
We also have a specialized Electrophysiology Lab (EP) where we diagnose the specific cause of irregular heart rates (arrhythmias), and provide life-saving treatments such as pacemakers and defibrillator implants.
Our Interventional Radiology Department offers a wide array of services including diagnostic and interventional angiography, IVC filter placements, vertebroplasties, biopsies, TIPS, G-Tube placements, paracentesis, thoracentesis, fistulagrams and thrombolysis.
We have 2 cath labs, 3 EP labs, 2 hybrid labs, 1 multipurpose room, and 3 Interventional Radiology suites.
Why Work Here?
- Recognized as one of the top hospitals in the nation
- Brand-new, 360-bed state-of-the-art replacement facility as of December 2014
- Largest private teaching hospital in the state of Colorado
- Provider of high-quality, affordable healthcare in the Denver area for more than 140 years
- Located in downtown Denver, offering the best of both worlds – the excitement of downtown entertainment while also being able to easily escape to the mountains
There’s never been a better time to bring your career and talent to Saint Joseph Hospital!
Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the day-to-day operations of our Cath Lab (including EP and Hybrid CV Labs) and Interventional Radiology department
- Empower, develop and engage our 40 Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology associates on a daily basis, reaffirming their passion for patient care
- Problem solve with interdisciplinary teams, and make decisions in the best interests of SCL Health, our Cath Lab, the Interventional Radiology department, our associates and our patients
- Act as a resource for our associates, assisting them with complex problems and lending a hand when needed
- Continually strive to keep our Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology departments forward-thinking, innovative and patient-focused by examining current - and implementing new - departmental policies and procedures
- Act as a financial steward and optimize the use of departmental resources
The Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology Manager position is exempt, and operates on a Monday through Friday schedule (without standard call rotation). It is expected that the Manager be available during off hours to assist as needed.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.