Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 11,500 employees, five hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and has the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
As the Director of Physician Compensation, You Will:
- Manage Fair Market Value guidelines, Anti-kickback Statute, False Claims Act, Anti-Trust Laws, Stark Law and the Equal Pay Act Regulations
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel
- Review new and existing provider compensation to market and/or critical needs of organization and ensures incentive compensation programs, processes and metrics are well defined based on established measures that align with Baystate's mission and values
- Develop, implement, and evaluate provider based compensation strategies and models which align with financial and organizational objectives and legal requirements while also incentivizing provider performance and growth in close collaboration with the President and COO of BMP
- Report directly to CFO of Baystate Medical Practices with matrix reporting relationship to Vice President, HR Ops and Total Rewards
- Position works closely with BMP executive physician and operational leadership, physician recruitment, compensation and finance areas and participates in respective committees and boards
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.