Florida Hospital Medical Group is seeking dynamic and energetic trained Neonatal NP’s to help grow our program.
Our partnership with Walt Disney World is one of the most exciting ventures in the healthcare arena. The affiliation between Walt Disney World and Florida Hospital is bringing two of the largest and most prestigious organizations together for an amazing goal: to provide first class healthcare for children in an environment filled with healing and happiness.
Below is the link to the Children’s Hospital where you can read more about the NICU: https://www.floridahospital.com/children/nicu
Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a specially trained team, our 80 bed, Level III NICU has a legacy of successfully treating premature and sick babies. Our team consists of neonatologists, neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, neonatal nurses, respiratory therapists and pharmacists. Our NICU features leading edge technologies, including nitric oxide therapy, hypothermia management, neonatal/pediatric surgical suites, surfacant therapy and neonatal respiratory program.
We are seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join our team at the Center for Neonatal Care.
- The ARNP/PA is responsible for providing care for NICU patients within the scope of licensure and within the supervising physician's scope of practice
- Evaluate patients, perform procedures, develop treatment plans, order and interpret labs, x-rays and other diagnostic studies per specialty guidelines and under the guidance of the Neonatologist
- This position consists of a combination day, overnights and weekend shifts
- Must hold a valid Florida ARNP with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner certification or Physician Assistant license
- Certification through ANCC, NCCPA or other nationally recognized certifying body (or eligible)
- Relocation Assistance provided, along with a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information, please contact: