Excellent Part-Time Neonatology Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Beautiful New England
Eastern Connecticut Medical Professionals is a hospital-based health system and multispecialty group based in north central Connecticut. We are seeking a part-time Neonatology Nurse Practitioner (24 hours a week) to join our talented team of healthcare professionals in our modern NICU/Family Birthing Center in Manchester.
- Excellent salary
- Generous benefits package offered
- CME allowance package
- Graduate advance degree of an accredited nurse practitioner program (or eligible)
- Current Connecticut nurse practitioner license (or in process)
- Graduate of a Nurses Association of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists-approved neonatal nurse practitioner program
- Federal DEA and Connecticut controlled substance registration (or in process)
- Two or more years of Level 3 or 4 NICU experience in neonatology required
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting. With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to ECHN to establish themselves.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods. Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style. Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity. The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions. And the region’s ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire – all within a two-hour drive.
For more information, please contact our recruiter Michelina Rinaldi at 860-647-6430 (work), 860-729-4319 (cell) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECHN is an Equal Opportunity Employer