Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Join a team of 15 neonatologists and 40 NNPs, as well as neonatology residents and fellows at Women and Infants Hospital in Providence, RI.
• Manage infants with conditions related to prematurity, respiratory distress and birth defects
• Procedures include intubation, catheter & chest tube insertion and resuscitation
• Three-four weekday shifts per week plus shared night, weekend and holiday call coverage
• Opportunity to participate in research and ongoing training as desired
• Competitive salary with flex benefits that include health, dental, life, disability and malpractice insurance, plus vacation and CME
Women & Infants experiences about 9000 births and 29,000 specialty emergency visits annually. We are affiliated with Care New England health system – a three hospital system based in Providence -- and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City, the city is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.
Master's Degree Nurse Practitioner Certification Rhode Island License
Internal Number: 1
About Care New England
Care New England is a leading health system serving the residents of Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts. We are affiliated with Women & Infants and Butler Hospitals in Providence and Kent Hospital in Warwick, RI. Our services include women's health, newborn pediatrics, primary care, surgery, cardiovascular care, oncology and psychiatry.